5.2-magnitude quake hits waters off Taiwan: CENC
BEIJING -- A 5.2-magnitude earthquake jolted the seas near eastern Taiwan's Hualien county at 6:52 am Wednesday, according to the China Earthquake Networks Center.
The epicenter, with a depth of 10 km, was monitored at 23.89 degrees north latitude and 121.73 degrees east longitude, said the CENC.
- Xi sends congratulatory letter to China Quality Conference
- FAW-Volkswagen engineer meets challenges in China
- Education, engagement key to preventing problems
- Shenzhou XII spacecraft separates with China's space station
- 'Digital divide' seen narrowing nationwide
- China's NPC urges UK parliament to rectify diplomatic wrongdoing